How to organize a trip to the Faroe Islands
Faroe Islands is one of those places where hotels are very expensive, restaurants are few and a tent is not always the best option. By trusting our long term experience, you will minimize risks, costs of the trip and use your time on the archipelago to the max.[zdjęcie]
Faroes are called for the “land of maybe” not without a reason. The place is quite unpredictable and rough conditions can lead to unexpected situations:
- You can get stuck on one of the outer islands, because no one would have told you that the return boat was cancelled.
- The helicopter, you booked a seat in, might fly out without you, because local passengers got prioritized.
- You might get lost on a trail, as those are unmarked in the Faroes.
- Unpredictable weather can easily alter you plans.
Come to the Faroe Islands and we will handle the rest!
- We will accommodate you according to your preferences and budget.
- We will help you with car rental at best possible price.
- We will choose optimal tourist attractions according to your interests and wishes.
- We will make a detailed guidebook with plenty of practical tips to help you avoid risks and surprises.
How does it work?
- During a phone/Skype conversation we will discuss your expectations and wishes.
- You will receive a list of suggested attractions in the Faroe Islands.
Each attraction is thoroughly described and linked to photos and videos.
All listings include prices.
- We make reservations on your behalf.
- We prepare the complete program in a guidebook form. Prior to departure, we mail you the whole set of bookings and details.
Contact us today!
+48 504 326 674